The Finn Light 1400 Short with Rings is the primary dive light for every scuba diver, underwater videographer and photographers! Allowing you to see objects in 3D view with the unique 3D technology light beam. This Dive Light is ideal for inside caves and wrecks with support for your underwater orientation.
· 3 high efficiency single LEDs
· 1400 lumen of luminous flux
· 3D technology of light beam spread – perfect for wreck and cave diving
· 10° beam – ideal for UW photo and video
· Clear spot for signalization
· Resistant aluminum alloy body
· Hard eloxal coating
· Borosilicate glass
· Cold white light 5 000 – 8 300 K
· Li-Ion batteries
· Light switching by revolving its head
· 2,5 hours of full performance
· Operational depth up to 200 m (655 ft.)
· Anatomic Goodman handle
· 4 changeable coloured silicon rings on head for better manipulation
· Weight on surface 686 g (24 oz.) including handle
· Weight under water 250 g (8,5 oz.)
Source of light
LED being the most effective source of light, the 1400 Short uses 3 single LED’s with a luminous flux of 1400, providing you with 10, 000 hours of continuous cold white light. Using the unique 3D light beam spread technology, the Finn Light 1400 Short allows you to see objects in 3D, especially inside caves and wrecks. Underwater photographers and videographers also particularly benefit from the dispersed beam of light.
Resistant to salt water and corrosion, the casing is made of heat-treated aluminum alloy. Making this Dive light very durable and resistant to abrasion, the surface is also anodized with a hard eloxal coating.
Li-Ion batteries are ideal for the LED source of light. Ensuring a stable light output of 700 mA with FinnSubs’ advanced electronics, which also protect the dive light against overcharging and deep discharging. Running on full intensity for 2.5 hours before intensity gradually starts to decrease.
Finnsubs’ unique design makes for convenient manipulation. Keeping its characteristics in the extreme temperatures thanks to the Delrin® element.
Always safe, never sorry! Finn Lights all comply with the qualifications of European Standards and posses all the important CE Certificates.