The Finn Light Long provides you with canister light that easily meets the demands of cave and technical diving with the capacity to operate for 6 hours before recharging! Including a black ring on the head for a stylish look and better fit.
· Multi-chip LED technology
· Consists of a head and a container with batteries
· 750 lumen of luminous flux
· Resistant aluminum alloy body
· Hard eloxal coating
· Borosilicate glass
· Fixed light angle 6°
· Cold white light 5 000 – 10 000 K
· Li-Ion batteries
· Light switching by revolving its head
· 6 hours of full performance
· Operational depth up to 200 m (655 ft.)
· Black silicon ring on head for easier manipulation with head
· Anatomic Goodman handle and canister holder
· Weight on surface 1275 g (45 oz.) – including handle and canister holder
· Weight under water 530 g (18,5 oz.)
Source of light
LED being the most effective source of light, FinnSub use the revolutionary multi-chip LED with a luminous flux of 750 lm which will provide you with 10, 000 hours of permanent cold white light.
Resistant to salt water and corrosion, the casing is manufactured with heat-treated aluminum alloy. Very durable and resistant to abrasion, the surface is anodized with a hard Eloxal coating.
Li-Ion batteries are the perfect batteries for the LED source of light in this dive light. A stable light output of 700 mA is ensured with FinnSub advanced electronics, also protecting against overcharging and deep discharging. The Finn Light 750 Long will run on full performance for 6 hours before intensity gradually starts to decline.
FinnSubs’ unique design provides you with convenient manipulation. Keeping its characteristics in even the extreme temperatures, thanks to the Delrin® element. The same design is used for the canister holder.
Safety is never compromised! The Finn Lights all comply with the qualifications of European Standards and also posses all the important CE certificates.