Apeks WTX8 Buoyancy Cell with Retract
The WTX8 buoyancy cell is designed for twin cylinder use exclusively. It provide 80lbs lift and is rugged and built of the highest quality materials. Is is built to accommodate an internal retraction kit.
– This twin cylinder buoyancy cell provides 80 lbs of lift.
– Outer bag constructed out of 1000D Armorshield™ Cordura to resist abrasion and fading.
– Inner bag constructed from mil-spec welded fabric, the same fabric used in survival vests worn by US fighter pilots.
– Inner bladder protected from zipper with V-diamond rubber.
– Pull dump on inside lower left.
– Optional pull dump may be added to inside lower right.
– Highly efficient drains empty water quickly after the dive.
– 3 upper grommets allow various height settings coupled with a lower slot that compensates for misaligned band bolts.
– The airway comes off the top back center of the cell. A safety cable inside the elliptical hose prevents hyperextension of the corrugated hose.
– Features the Apeks WTX Airway Complete with brass buttons.