Apeks WTX Harness
The WTX and WTX-D Series is a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and accessories which offer unparalleled versatility due to the modular nature of the whole system. Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits, or scaled down to make a travel friendly set up suitable for any diver.
This harness is the most versatile yet featuring a range of customization options.
– Can mount directly to a single cylinder using dual nylon cylinder bands or a single tank adapter.
– Can accept a WTX Back Plate for heavy loads such as twin steel cylinders.
– Multiple grommet settings on the waistband allow the attachment of the SureLock™ weight system.
– Open shoulder design allows diver to add or remove hardware for total customisation
– Made from rugged 1050D Ballistic Nylon.
– Removable crotch strap made of 2” (5cm) soft webbing.
– 6-two inch stainless steel D-rings (2, angled, on shoulders, 2 on the hips and 2 on the crotch strap).
– 6-one inch stainless steel D-rings along the sides accommodate light canisters, argon bottles or other accessories.
– 2-one inch stainless steel D-rings along the lower back are for marker buoys, reels or other accessories.
– Removable back pad.
– Heavy-duty waist buckle made of stainless steel.
– Stainless steel tri-loaders distribute the load between the back, waist and shoulders for a great fit.
– SOLAS reflector airway hold-downs can be removed or repositioned.
– Chest strap comes standard.
– Available in 4 sizes: S, M, L & XL.
– Includes 2ea. tank bands.